Salopette Gregarius Ultra Cycling Bib Shorts
Every product from the Essential Collection is continuously refined during its lifecycle, improving any weakness in order to attain an ultimate state of the art piece. For the Spring and Summer Collection 2021, the Gregarius Ultra Bib shorts have been tweaked to become the ultimate all-rounder Salopette by using the new UF Knit44 ECO, adding our new SM-Anatomic chamois and introducing a new sartorial construction.
- New pre-shaped ergonomic cut: As a result of our detailed research into ergogenics, this new model has a similar construction to the Salopette Elite, based on the principle of using minimal seams and strategically placed panels for added pedal stroke support.
- C-Interface: Introducing a new proprietary pattern for the crotch area, aimed to improve the interface between saddle and chamois. Our innovative pattern, which has redesigned the construction of the crotch area, includes the elimination of the central seams that normally create pressure and discomfort while on the saddle. The new pattern replicates the contact surface of the saddle and is made with a moulded fabric that adapts naturally to the different typology of saddles.
- Anti-stress cut: A proprietary cut for the genital area, allowing more freedom of movement as well as increased comfort in the pelvic zone.
- Proprietary leg band finishing: No hot spots and less pressure on the area thanks to the raw cut at the bottom of the leg panels that keeps the shorts in place. Uncomfortable elastic band grips and silicon strips are things of the past.
- New strap construction: Light and breathable.
- Lumbar support panel: High density woven stretch fabric augmented with silver thread works actively to improve stability and body alignment during the pedal stroke.